Whangarei Holiday Houses Terms and Conditions
1. A 20% Deposit must be paid to secure booking. Payment for all accommodation must be made in full prior to occupancy (on or before arrival). Overdue/recovery charges may be made if your account is not paid on time.
2. Due to extra service costs involved with short stays an extra charge of $10.00 per guest is additional to booking total for guests staying less than 3 nights (5 nights 20th Dec to 20th Jan)
3. Please email your approx arrival time or if it changes. Text or contact me on the numbers below when you are approx 10 mins away and we will meet you in PARANUI CRES WHANGAREI and take you to the property. Contact Names: MIKE & SHELLY Contact Details: Ph +649 435 0422 , +649 435 0422 , MOBILE: Mike: 027 2853760 or Shelly: 027 285 3740
4. CHECK-IN after 2pm, CHECK-OUT before 10am. Early check-in and/or late check-outs are by arrangement only. Early check-in or late check-out may incur an extra night stay, as the times in-between needs to be available for preparation of next arriving guests.
5. Linen is supplied. Blankets, Sheets, Towels. When vacating remove sheets from beds used. Linen is cleaned by Nationwide after vacating.
6. A security deposit is required before occupancy; A signed credit card slip on arrival is the easiest method. If this is not possible then a nominated amount is payable. If no additional charges are incurred the security deposit is refunded within 7 days after vacating or card is not charged.
7. Guests are welcome to use BBQ facilities but must ensure that plates are clean before vacating otherwise a charge of $45.00 will be added.
8. Any loss or damage to the room or property may be charged, plus a charge for any resultant loss of income if applicable.
9. Smoking is not allowed in any of the designated ‘No Smoking’ rooms and areas of the property. If you do smoke, then you may be charged appropriate cleaning and loss of income charges. Smoking outside only.
10. No visitors are allowed on the property after 10pm without prior consent from the property manager. If visitors are on the property after 10pm they will automatically be charged as extra paying guests including linen charge and 15% additional administration fee. Please ensure you make prior arrangements with property manager to prevent default and additional charges being charged for non arranged extra guests.
11. The renter and their guests must not make excessive noise that may disturb the surrounding neighbors. Not participate in any illegal substances. Arrange Parties or activities at the Holiday House without the managers agreement and consent. Abuse neighbors or property management. Misuse property that may potentially cause damage to property or affect the insurance. Tamper with smoke detectors or monitored alarms. Cut extra keys or obtain extra remotes.
12. No pitching of Caravans or Tents •No Parties, Events, Weddings or Receptions on the property & premises unless agreed in writing by property manager.
13. Guests are required to use cutting boards supplied when preparing food on kitchen benches.
14. Guests are required to remove footwear while on the carpets. Any damage to floor covering (including carpet cleaning) will be charged.
15. Cleaning charges are payable if property is not left in a tidy clean state after vacating. (Linen cleaning is not required) Cottage min $50 House min $80. Note: This will NOT be charged if property in left in a tidy condition.
16. Reservations cancelled 3 months in advance due to reasonable unforeseen circumstances 50% of the deposit will be refunded. If this cancellation occurs by the accommodation provider, they will make an attempt to transfer the booking to another suitable provider to accommodate the booked guests or refund the full deposit paid.
17. Cancellations made less than 3 months of the booked date the deposit is retained. Cancellations less than 2 months notice 30% booking charged. Less than 6 weeks 40% booking charged. Less than 4 weeks 50% Booking charged, Less than 2 weeks 60% booking charged. Cancellations less than 7 nights notice my be charged for the total cost of booking. Cancellation charges will be debted to the credit card used to secure the reservation.
18. Should the Property Manager, owner or the owners’ local representative need to attend to the holiday home due to complaints, excessive noise, number of guests exceeding the maximum on the house, or breach of any rental conditions, a call out fee of $25 may be charged to the renter. The charge will be $45 for call outs between 6pm and 8am.
19. Nationwide and its Property Managers are using best endeavors and no liability rests with Nationwide and its Property Managers for any issues that may arise out of the tenancy, including but not limited to state of the property, injury to persons and/or damage to property arising out of the condition of the premises, any hazard in or about the premises, or availability issues associated with the holiday home.
20. All reservations are subject to our standard terms & conditions sent to the occupier and in the Nationwide Marketing Ltd information booklet in the rooms. Unless special changes are made and confirmed via email by property manager.
21. Any breach of the following Terms & Conditions set out in SECTION 8 to 12 , 19 will not be tolerated and will result in bond forfeiture and possible evictions of the said Holiday Home: Any significant breach of these items can result in an extra payment by the guest of $500.00, per occurrence, to be applied at manager’s sole discretion. The extra payment will be charged to the credit card used for payment of the booking or through an invoice submitted to the guest by Nationwide, at Nationwide’s sole discretion. Should eviction occur, rental amounts on any nights remaining will be forfeited and the property manager may remain onsite in the house as the guests ready for departure.